View Profile scottwjsm

130 Movie Reviews

I love how you use color and sound. Your work is very inspiring to me. I've been learning to use animation as an outlet for my mental stress, I figured, as a transitioning transwoman,I need to start sharing to the world how I feel. Your work is very abstract and and gets across powerful information/feelings.

good shit

Hahaha love how creative your projects are!

16 Game Reviews

Another amazing game from one of the greats! Very addictive, can't wait till it's finished

GuyUngerNL responds:

Thanks Scott! I appreciate it :D

I like how the different foods change his abilities and the animation is good. That is going to be one fat pig..

This is amazing! The first room lagged for me but the rest of the game is fantastic!! I also froze the game for growing too many branches. XD

GuyUngerNL responds:

I am a bad, bad programmer
Glad you enjoyed it tho! ^^

25 Audio Reviews

sounds dope!

I love the way you make lo fi hip hop, and the mastering is really nice! Do you use fruity loops?

This is awesome! Can I have permission use some of your music in future animations or youtube videos? I would credit and link to your song or soundcloud of course

Lightbooster responds:

71 Art Reviews

Really good dimension. Omg the shading is so smooth and blended so well! Keep it up xD

What program do you use for your digital art and how long have you been doing it? This looks great!

Crounchann responds:

Hi scottwjsm!
Most of the time I start drawing traditionally, I often do watercolored illustrations.
Then I thake a picture of it and I digitally clean and balance contrasts and colors with photoshop. But I also redraw some lines and parts of the compostition. Thanks for your comment! :)

The colors/lighting are great too!

mogy64 responds: